Under the contract, the NT Concepts DTRA Team delivers a full range of IT support services:
- Overall IT Service Design
- Solutions Engineering and Systems Test Support
- Knowledge Management Solutions and Support
- Incidental Hardware/Software Procurement
Why should government buyers use the DTRA IDIQ?
Government buyers should use DTRA IDIQ to achieve the following strategic goals as defined in the DTRA J6, CIO Information Operations Strategic Plan:
- Evolve IT in support of WMD mission performance
- Enhance knowledge sharing and communications across the CWMD workforce
- Enable and maintain robust and effective communications and computing capabilities, and,
- Establish governance to effectively track and utilize information resources.
Government buyers can contact the DTRA Contracting Officer, Mr. Eric Rode, 571-616-6145, email@example.com or Contract Specialist, Ms. Tammy Faulkner, 571-616-5539, firstname.lastname@example.org. Need assistance in determining the feasibility of the vehicle for your requirements? Contact our procurement experts…we’re here to help!
The NT Concepts DTRA Team
NT Concepts aligned leading companies from across the Federal market, bringing a strong and agile offering of expert and innovative business process, engineering, integration, technical, and operations support services to all task areas of DTRA.
We are committed to transparent and equitable partnering with the DTRA KO and all of our team members, and welcome partnering with large and small businesses (including HUBZone, 8(a)/SDB, WOSB, VOSB, and SDVOSB) to share opportunities, exchange ideas and innovation, create long-term relationships, and work together to serve new or evolving DTRA mission areas and technology domains with agility and expertise.
Current Subcontractors include: