Costly redundancy and duplication of functionality exist within the government’s current legacy environment (including applications, data, and other infrastructure elements). Recent DoD mobilizations have proven that the environment is inadequate to meet the evolving mission needs of the user. ENCORE III will help support the DoD’s transition from a collection of stove-piped systems and architectures into a user-friendly integrated and interoperable global environment.
Under the contract, the NT Concepts ENCORE III Team delivers a broad range of IT services and solutions across 19 performance areas:
- Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Integrated Solutions Management
- Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Requirements Analysis
- Market Research and Prototyping
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Custom Application Development
- Product Integration
- Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Asset Management
- Network Support
- Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
- Information Communications Technology
- Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Web Services
- Operations Support
- IT Support Services
- Cloud Professional Services
For Government Buyers:
The ENCORE III vehicle offers many attractive features:
- Low fees (1% for external agency ordering and 2.5% for DITCO supported ordering)
- Customizable evaluation criteria and procedures to streamline the acquisition process
- Ability to use all types of Fixed Price and Cost Reimbursable contract types, including hybrids
- Established FFP rate structure
- Global utilization of $17.5B ceiling over 10-year period of performance
- Fair opportunity in accordance with FAR 16.5 with sole source available for orders meeting standard FAR exceptions
- Task orders are solutions-based: services or a combination of services and materials
All Government-warranted contracting officers may directly place orders against the vehicle after coordinating with DISA DITCO. Government buyers can contact the DISA DITCO Contracting Officer to learn more at Disa.firstname.lastname@example.org or see the DITCO site (PKI login) at https://www.ditco.disa.mil.
|ENCORE III Contracting Officer||Steven Francoeur
|DISA Sponsored IT Services Requirements||Tara Horstmann
|Non-DISA Sponsored IT Services Requirements||Jane Uhles
Need assistance in determining the feasibility of the vehicle for your requirements? Contact our procurement experts at ENCOREIII@ntconcepts.com.
The NT Concepts ENCORE III Team
NT Concepts aligned leading companies from across the Federal market, bringing a strong and agile offering of expert and innovative business process, engineering, integration, technical, and operations support services to all task areas of ENCORE III.
We are committed to transparent and equitable partnering with all of our team members, and welcome partnering with large and small businesses including HUBZone, 8(a)/SDB, WOSB, VOSB, and SDVOSB to share opportunities, exchange ideas and innovation, create long-term relationships, and work together to serve the National Security mission with agility and expertise.
Current Subcontractors include:
If you are interested in bringing your unique capabilities, leading technologies, and a strong desire to contribute to the mission success of the Government, please contact our Program Manager at ENCOREIII@ntconcepts.com.