We are seeking a Data Integrator to join our team. Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting this mission. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing team and discover What’s Next for you.
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Poly
Location/Flexibility: Chantilly, Virginia. No remote work.
- Perform the migration of data from legacy systems to new system.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve migrated/mapped data.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field. Years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree for certain roles. Certifications may be accepted in lieu of a degree for certain technical roles.
- Experience with data modeling, data integration, and data warehousing.
- Experience with analyzing and extracting key data and information to meet an organization’s information system needs and requirements.
- Experience in data validation and cleaning to ensure the quality and integrity of data.
- Experience with ETL.
- Experience with SQL.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification.
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with business & data system requirements (understanding and implementing).
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.