As a Scrum Master you will have the unique opportunity to work on a program delivering state-of-the-art modeling and prediction capabilities in support of National Defense. You will have the opportunity to manage an agile development team.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow SAFe agile practices and use modern tech stacks to ensure we are responsive to customer requirements, and we constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If cutting edge software development projects resonate with you and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a strong growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid-level of experience, a passion for mission support, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting product owners in maintaining the Product Backlog and schedule
- Capturing the Product Owner’s acceptance criteria, and using that criteria to determine when a backlog item is done
- Overseeing quality control/quality assurance for several Developer teams
- Assisting scrum teams in mitigating or removing impediments to their progress
- Facilitating team events including Release Planning Events
- Coordinating the participation of all key stakeholders in the Scrum process
- Coaching several Developer teams in self-organization and cross-team integration
- Promoting consistent design principles, approaches to system design, security, testing, and documentation, across multiple development teams
- 5+ years of professional experience, minimum of 2 years of Scrum Master experience
- Training and/or certification as a Scrum Master by an educational or professional association
- Demonstrated success in the conduct of agile software development for complex information technology systems
- Demonstrated success in delivering functional code to the government’s satisfaction using agile design and development techniques
We're looking for a motivated Scrum Master eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Meaningfully impact the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes personal growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
- Full scope clearance
- BS or MS in Information Technology or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.