As a Data Engineer, you will have the unique opportunity to curate and organize data for a program advancing state-of-the-art modeling and prediction capabilities. This aim of this program is to discover and curate data as well as develop and curate synthetic data. Then, we will develop machine learning (ML) models and training pipelines to detect and discern features in scenes. Finally, we will inject obfuscations into the data to fool the models.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow SAFe agile practices, embrace the Ops ethos (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If cutting edge data science projects resonate with you, and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a strong growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid to senior level of experience, a passion for mission support, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Assess, transform, organize, and optimize data for use by machine learning algorithms
- Generating representative data sets for systems development and data science initiatives
- Build data pipelines that enables data scientists and engineers and other stakeholders
- TS/SCI clearance required
- 4+ years of experience designing data models and data warehouses supporting analytics, using both relational and non-relational distributed data storage systems
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining ETL pipelines. Bonus points for experience with Apache Beam
- Demonstrated experience working with Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale distributed processing
- Experience building data pipelines in ML frameworks. Kubeflow experience is desired
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment is a plus
- Familiarity with machine and deep learning libraries such as Scikit-learn and PyTorch.
- Experience in a high-level programing language, such as Java, Python or GoLang
- Demonstrated proficiency with Git version control systems
- Experience working in Linux environments
We're looking for a motivated Data Engineer eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Meaningfully impact the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.