Participates in risk assessment during the Certification and Accreditation process. Designs, develops, implements, and integrates information assurance architecture, system, or system component for use within data center, network, and enclave environments. Participates in information systems risk assessments and designs security countermeasures to mitigate identified risks. Ensures that the architecture and design of DoD information systems (IS) are functional and secure. As necessary, designs and develops IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment. Utilizes experience and judgment to plan and accomplish enclave security related goals. Supports system or network designs that encompass multiple data center or networks to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements. Reports to DAA for IA issues with separate reporting to other senior management for network operational requirements, as necessary.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Perform system requirements analysis and provide functional and engineering requirements.
- Assist in analyzing current support requirements and capabilities in relation to existing functions, operations, technology, and technical trends.
- Develop requirements baseline and update requirements per guidance, architectural/infrastructural changes, and stakeholder discussions.
- Develop a repeatable process via requirements management plan to document requirements and ensure traceability to properly generate test cases/use cases.
- Implement and maintain a requirements traceability matrix (RTM), capturing initial and future requirements baselines.
- Maintain and update the requirements management process to ensure the integrity of approved baseline requirements, while collecting, vetting, and documenting new requirements within the process.
- Conduct surveys, interviews, and research to develop solution strategies for alternative opportunities.
- Perform system requirements analysis consisting of a structured approach to translate users’ needs into a technical system, product definitions as well as functional and engineering requirements.
- Conduct analysis, identify “as-is” and “to-be” processes, collect relevant data, information, and documentation to formulate and implement a solution or recommendation.
- Develop data collection methods and tools to monitor status and provide updates when changes occur.
- BA/BS with at least 10 years of Configuration Management experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, to include but not limited to Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, Identity Management, Systems Center Operations Manager, and Exchange.
- DoD 8570 certified at IAT or IAM Level I
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
- Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!