The Scrum Master will work across the account to promote awareness and adoption of Lean-Agile values, principles, processes and technical practices.
- Jumpstart new Agile projects by helping client teams understand Agile, onboard key roles, execute Sprint Zero.
- Facilitate client discovery efforts aimed at assessing the current state of the organization: Leadership, Organization, Product, Delivery and Execution.
- Work closely with project leadership to assess organizational impediments, measure flow and develop strategies for continuously improving.
- Collaborate with the AFS Agile Institute, Accenture LLP, SolutionsIQ and the industry as a whole to promote local adoption of our corporate capabilities, and industry best practices.
- Provide training to project teams and clients in ICAgile accredited courses and the Scaled Agile (SAFe) role based curriculum.
- Play an active role in supporting business development and proposal efforts for Agile operations.
- 5+ years software development experience
- 2+ years in a Lean-Agile Coaching role supporting product teams.
- Strong command of Lean-Agile principles, practices and frameworks including: Scrum, Kanban, XP and SAFe
- Certified Scrum Master
- Knowledge of technical software engineering practices (e.g. – BDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, pair programming)
- Bachelors degree
Top Secret security clearance required
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!