We are seeking a Data Scientist who is passionate about running data migrations across different databases and different servers. People who have a history of performing thorough testing and validation in order to meet business needs. We’re sure you’ve also already have working or thorough knowlege of individual, organizational, technological, or transnational issues of national security concerns.
Aside from what is mentioned above, we are also looking to see that you’ve got…
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly Required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Prior experience with the Intelligence community and methodological experience in some of the following areas
- Relationships and discovery (correlating, enriching, and prioritizing data about activity among actos, devices, or facilities to enable the discovery of structure, roles, key relationships, and targets)
- situational awareness (unifying data into a single context, allowing the current situation to be accurately and quickly understood)
- Systems modeling (building a computational analog of real-world-system- political, military, economic, social, or technical-to understand how it operates, what it is capable of, and how it may react to shocks)
- Business analytics (supporting data-driven decisions about how we can improve the business of intelligence)
- Thorough (Expert) or Working (Senior) knowlege of appropriate analytic methods and toold in two or more (for Senior) or all three (for Expert) of the following areas
- Applied Mathematics (e.g. Probability and statistics, multivariable calculus, linear alegbra, ordinary and partial differential equations, stochastic processes, graph theory)
- Computer Programming (e.g. scripting, data parsing/ETL, artificial intelligence, machine learning, math/statistics packages, natural language processing, software versioning, distributed computing)
- Visualization (e.g., dashboard creation, network analysis, GIS/geospatial analysis, telementry analysis
- Thorough or working knowledge of Python and some of the following software/tools: SQL, R. Hadoop, Spark, Java, C/C++, Git, Bash, Tableau, ArcGIS, Unix commands
- Thorough or working knowledge of research design principles methods, capabiliities, and tasking process
- Creativity and innovation to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to complex problems
- Ability to leverage multiple data management tools to organize relevant information to make decisions
- Ability to develop comprehensive software applications
- Ability to translate complex, technical findings into an easily understood narrative in graphical, verbal, or written form
- Ability to multitask and change focus quickly as mission needs change
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain internal and external professional networks including subject matter experts, collectors, and decision makers that are necessary to carry out tasks or projects
- Familiarity with project management concepts and principles
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!