We are seeking a DevSecOps Engineer who is passionate about maintaining and enhancing infrastructure as code with technologies including but not limited to cloud formation, terraform, puppet, and codedeploy. People who have a history of working with Python, R, Ruby, and other scripting languages to deliver on tasks.
Aside from what is mentioned above, we are also looking to see that you’ve got…
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
- 5+ years experience of combined experience in engineering lifecycle software solutions
- 5+ years experience with Python, R, Ruby, and other scripting languages
- Experience developing and maintaining complex systems that involve integrating COTS, GOTS, and Open Source components
- 3+ years experience maintaining Sponsor's enterprise operation systems
- Experience using knowledge management and code repositories including but not limited to: Github, Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
- 3+ years experience in maintaining infrastructure in a cloud environment support of data science activities, including but not limited to, Anaconda, Databricks, and Tableau
- Ability to write or refactor software code to facilitate deploying applications to standalone compute resources in the Sponsor's commercial cloud environment
- Familiarity with the Sponsor's security accreditation process
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!