You’ll need to be able to check the box on most of these:
- Write and/or edit business proposals (technical volumes), past performances, functional descriptions, and special reports based on subject matter expertise (SME) input and guidance, often on tight timelines
- Write and/or edit whitepapers, case studies, use cases, articles/blogs, briefings, and presentations based on SME input and guidance
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by SMEs ensuring that final documents meet technical requirements and intent
- Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in technical deliverables
Got What It Takes?
You should be comfortable writing about advanced and emerging technologies, concepts, and approaches:
- AI/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Process automation and workflows
- Software architecture/engineering/development
- Agile methodologies
- Cyber Security
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field and 5+ years relevant professional technical writing experience
- Proven familiarity with CMOS, APA, or similar style guide, as well as the federal plain language guidelines
- Active TS/SCI a bonus for restrictive writing activity
Candidates should provide technical writing samples for consideration and review.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!