General Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with managing the internal Applicant Tracking System to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Assist with searching for qualified candidates and scheduling interviews
- Assist with coordinating recruiting and marketing events
- Assist with editing, posting and managing position descriptions
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Liberal Arts or Communications
- U.S Citizenship
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!