Here it is: we have some opportunities. And we’d like to get to know some more amazing people, that might want to talk about that. People like you. Since you’re reading this, and the title’s “DevOps Engineer”, we’re thinking you might be a little interested. Very cool.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineerthe has experience supporting tools in a continuous integration pipeline to automate and/or scale deployment of capabilities. Create scripts and templates to build cloud-based development and deployment patterns for software engineers. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, monitoring and operations issues. Work with government delivery platform architects on software and system optimization, helping to remove potential performance bottlenecks. Clear communication skills are required. Astute ability in writing test scripts, in an agile software development environment, where built-in automated test procedures are paramount and continuous integration of software and continuous delivery of software, to the Government is the culture. This competency is required to further test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization. Recommendation of improvements to existing software applications as necessary.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical experience.
- 4 years’ experience in software administration, with strong knowledge in at least one preferred scripting language such as Python, PHP, or Perl.
- Experience in automation and testing software suites such as Selenium or JUnit.
- Understanding of agile and other development processes.
- Demonstrated experience with configuration and use of DevOps tools construct a functioning build pipeline
- Demonstrated experience with software process automation with popular scripting languages.
- Demonstrated experience with build, release, and configuration management in a CI/CD environment.
- Knowledge of best practices in support of IT operations in a 24/7 mission critical environment
- Possesses a TS//SCI level, or above, security clearance
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical experience.
- 5 years’ experience in software administration or software environment administration, with strong knowledge in at least one preferred scripting language such as Python, PHP, or Perl.
- Demonstrated experience with containerization platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, PKS, and Docker)
- Experience with cloud provisioning software such as Ansible, Chef, Cloud Formation Templates, etc.
- Experience with application performance analysis and monitoring (e.g. ELK or SPLUNK)
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!