You will apply your design abilities and user experience research to lead the development of cutting-edge software tools used by some of the nation's finest.
The MUST HAVES:
- A TS/SCI or higher clearance - this is a must!
- 4 years experience in research, visual design, graphic design, consulting, and/or development
- At least ONE of these certifications:
- CUA/CXA Certification
- UX Certification or UX Master Certification
- Certificate in User Experience and Customer-Centered Design
- User Experience Certificate
- User Experience (UX) Design Certificate
- 4 years experience working with stakeholders, users, and clients conducting interviews, surveys, and research to support user-story development
- Experience in research, visual design, graphic design, consulting, or development
Nice to have skills, experience, and education:
- AS or higher in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Design
- Experience with agile and lean
- Examples of your design work such as framing, modern front-end projects (HAML/SASS, grid systems, responsive design)
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!