Rather than compile an exhaustive list of everything that you will be responsible for in this program, let’s just say that you will be in charge of all things that deal with benefits and compensation. Because we prioritize the welfare of our employees, we are interested in finding someone who is as passionate about people as we are!
Here are some key areas that our benefits and compensation manager will focus on:
- Developing a Total Rewards strategy for NT Concepts, to include a competitive, market-based compensation structure and a benefits structure that meets employee and business needs now and into the future
- Assisting in developing employee career progression maps for each line of business in the organization
- Coordinating internally and externally to handle all benefits issues and questions
In addition to having deep experience in the government contracting space and dealing with plan design and administration, benefits communication, and broker negotation, it would be great if you have experience in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of compliance with ERISA, IRS Laws, and current regulations pertinent to health and welfare plans
- Prior experience in developing and administering variable pay programs
- Keen understanding of the broader talent management levers and the influence compensation and benefits has on attracting top talent
- CCP and CEBS or CBP
- ADP HRIS and payroll experience
- Experience working with SCA employees
If you have a passion for taking care of people, are a consummate team-player, and want to be part of an amazing team, then go ahead and apply, and come in and talk to us. We would love to sit down with you and talk about all of the ins-and-outs of this key position.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!