Why We’re Both Here – This “Job” Thing
We are seeking people who are passionate about providing technical support to clients and maintaining information technology infrastructure. People who have a history of successfully facilitating data transfers between corporate assets and government research as well as databases and partner organizations. If you have relevant RHEL 7 experience and relational and non-relational database experience, then that’d be a great bonus. We’re sure you’ve also already participated in planning and implementing policies and procedures to ensure system maintenance and consistency in accordance to regulatory requirements.
Got What It Takes?
Aside from what is mentioned above, we are also looking to see that you’ve got…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Relevant 3-5 years of Windows and Linux System Administration experience
- Expertise in shell scripting/contemporary scripting (e.g. Python or R)
- Mastery of network and routing protocols
- Knowledge in server virtualization and virtual desktop technologies
- Proven ability to apply basic mathematical and statistical concepts into applications
- A willingness to travel to Fort Worth, Texas several times a month
- US Citizenship (due to contract requirements)
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!