We're no psychics, but something tells us you have many, if not all the following abilities:
- provide support and assistance to our teams in a variety of projects
- assist in preparing products for demonstration and business development purposes
- analyze raw data and propose effective methods to present key performance indicators
- interact with teammates to synthesize existing information
We're looking for interns who are:
- current College Junior or Seniors
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- excellent communicators and team players
- self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
Founded in 1998, NT Concepts is a woman-owned technology solutions company focused on data analytics, software engineering, investigative services, and geospatial information systems. We provide a broad range of Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Community customers with solutions for enterprise, cloud-based, and mobile environments.
NT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!