The Quality Assurance Lead provides continuous monitoring and improvement onall new and modified software applications, ensures applications meet high quality standards and functionality throughout the lifecycle of the application, and able toprovide honest and thorough feedback on all issues. Quality Assurance ensures software
meets standards/ functionality throughout the lifecycle of the software.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Develop QA test plans, procedures, and conduct both software integration testing andsoftware acceptance testing for all new and modified software baselines associated withDIAMONDS (and other applications) program.
- Develop and maintain a product-oriented Quality Control Plan (QCP) containing alldeliverables and milestones.
- Provideinsight into performance criteria for each project phase including a definition ofthe performance requirements, performance objectives, acceptable quality levels,surveillance method, and incentive metrics
- Utilize the QCP to assure completeness of deliverables enabling the Government’s qualityassurance and validation.
- Perform all quality control inspections necessary in the performance of the various tasks.
- Ensure all management and development practices conform to current SEI CMMI forDevelopment Level 3.
- Develop and maintain a CMMI Quality Assurance Management Plan containing timelines for each goal.
- Planning and conducting internal acceptance testing prior to release of any software versions, enhancements, or upgrades.
- Validate, testing and ensuring the enhancements meet user and operational requirementsas documented!
- Ensuretesting includes validating changes with requirements documentation and following testing the required documents are updated (software designs, architecture diagrams, security certification and accreditation, and test reports)
- Assist the Government during the Government acceptance
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or a related field with 10years of experience (4 additional years of relevant experience substitutes for a Bachelor’s).
- Quality Assuranceexperience with DOD or similar customer.
- Ability to travel overseas in support of the DTRA mission as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, e-mail, and telework software.
- U.S. citizen with an Active Secret security clearanceand clearable to Top Secret
- Understanding of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)– Level 3
- Active Top Secretwith SCI eligibility
- Understanding and experience working within the DTRA Nuclear Enterprise, or other DTRA programs
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 lbs at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!