As a Software Developer you will have the unique opportunity to solve hard problems and help turn complex concepts into reality to advance and enhance systems supporting the defense of our nation. You will be part of a solutions-oriented, agile Scrum team supporting innovative geospatial capabilities.
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI Eligibility required
Location/Flexibility: This work will be 90% remote, although candidates must be able to attend ad hoc meetings in the Chantilly, VA area.
- Support design, development, implementation and maintenance recommendations for software systems
- Design, code, test, debug and document solutions with direction from senior team members
- Ensure compliance with software design, development, testing, integration and sustainment standards
- Research technology solutions, prioritize assignments, and work to resolve issues based on customer and business requirements
- Ensure that products are designed and developed for scalability, robustness, maintainability, and interoperability
- Create, implement and adopt Development Best Practices
- Experience working on a Development team within SAFe or other Agile Release Trains
- Experience developing with C++, Python, Java, Scons build tools
- Experience with relevant environment and applications – RHEL, Postgres, AWS, Apache
- Experience with Web Application Development
- Development on Agile, cross-functional teams
- Experience with Google Earth Enterprise/Fusion/Portable Software strongly desired
- Experience with Google Earth Client, KML
- Experience with Git and contributing to open source projects
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple teams and job functions; bridging both sustainment and enhancement priorities
- GVS Domain knowledge
- Prior experience with AngularJS
- Prior experience with Enterprise-level Web Applications following a continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline
- Experience with Geospatial visualization applications or GIS technologies (Google Earth, ArcGIS, MapLarge, OpenLayers, Cesium)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.