The Cybersecurity Lead will lead a team ofcybersecurity technicians, analysts, and engineers whoprovidesecurity engineering and management planning, design and
implementation using standard Government processes and application like ACAS HBSS and
RMF, while following DISA STIG Requirements and DoD IA Standards.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- ProvideSecurity Engineering to include all design and development necessary to
ensure DSMS systems are fully compliant with applicable security requirements to meetDTRA and other organizations’ Assessment and Authorization (A&A) standards.
- Develop and implement a capability to perform audit logging of security relevantevents, including those occurring in the application(s), operating system(s), DatabaseManagement System(s) (DBMS) and services to log auditrecords.
- ExerciseNessus vulnerability and compliance scanning tools to maintain vulnerabilitymanagement service.
- UpdateLinux servers and software IAW DISA releases
- Meet DOD requirements for vulnerability mitigation timelines and use of POA&Mfor prioritization
- Maintain an active program to monitor, evaluate and install all InformationApplying Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) updates.
- Provide security management to include access control, encryption/decryption, key management, risk analysis, management of security assets, and assessment andprevention ofsecuritythreats.
- Providedata and system integrity and the physical security of thenetwork.
- Authoring and maintaining the System Security Plan (SSP), hardware and softwarebaseline, system/network diagrams, maintaining the POA&M and other RMF requirements
- Prepare, completing, updating, and maintaining site A&A packages forDTRA.
- Developa system-level Continuous Monitoring (CM) strategy (maintaining ongoing
- awareness of information security, patches, vulnerabilities, threats, policies, standards,
- Validatesystem applications, operating system(s), database management system(s) andcomponents under the NIAP Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation
- Administering and maintaining HBSS servers and clients to include operating systems, patches, STIG compliance, resolve ePO server issues, and manage authorized data transferofficers.
- Engineer, and implement, administering Security Information andEvent Management (SIEM)
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or a related field with 15 years of experience(4 additional years of relevant experience substitutes for a BS).
- Must have a currentIAMLevel IIIcertification(e.gCISM or CISSP (associate).
- Working knowledge of nuclear weapons accountability practices / procedures reporting in a DoD Nuclear Weapons Accountability role or similar relevant experience.
- Ability to travel overseas in support of the DTRA mission as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, e-mail, and telework software.
- U.S. citizen with an Active Secret security clearance
- Active Top Secretand SCI eligible
- Understanding and experience working within the DTRA Nuclear Enterprise, or other DTRA programs
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!