- Support the development efforts of integrated applications using Pega.
- Elicit requirements and document user stories for development efforts.
- Serve as a liaison between Product Owners, business users, stakeholders, and development team.
- Provide regular updates to Scrum Master on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Ability to gather, track and analyze requirements and communicate the information to technical and non-technical professionals.
- Strive to obtaining business stakeholder alignment with the proposed workflow/screens within the application.
- Manage and maintain the scope of the project requirements within Agile development management tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Schedule and orchestrate Agile ceremonies, stakeholder demonstrations, and other meetings as required for the project.
- Assist development team to translate business requirements into effective user stories.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert with Federal Background Investigation Processes
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum of a Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active Secret clearance or higher.
- Subject Matter Expert with Federal Background Investigation Processes
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 50% of the time).
- Working experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with and supporting process-based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- 1+ years of experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) desired
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!