Under broad direction, designs and implements data processing systems which meet customer business needs, leads and participates in system design teams. Plans, schedules, and coordinates project implementations and ensures that customer requirements are met. Assists others on technical or industry-related issues. Anticipates customer problems and recommends solutions. Applies business process improvement practices to reengineer methodologies/principles and business process modernization projects. Applies, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques. Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures. Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems. Constructs sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and open system architecture objectives. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in analyzing current support requirements and capabilities in relation to existing functions, operations, technology, and technical trends.
- Conduct surveys, interviews, and research to develop solution strategies for alternative opportunities.
- Perform system requirements analysis consisting of a structured approach to translate
- Conduct analysis, identify “as-is” and “to-be” processes, collect relevant data, information, and documentation to formulate and implement a solution or recommendation.
- Develop data collection methods and tools to monitor status and provide updates when changes occur.
- Determine the necessary attributes for successful system deployment and develop and coordinate detailed implementation plans for each system deployment or modification.
- Develop design documents that serve as the basis of all staging, configuration and testing efforts. Support a design review session to validate the design information. Ensure system stability and provide orientation, knowledge transfer and technical consulting services.
- BA/BS with at least 5 years of experience Information Engeneering experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, to include but not limited to Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, Identity Management, Systems Center Operations Manager, and Exchange.
- DoD 8570 certified at IAT or IAM Level I
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
- Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!