Assists in the preparation of management plans and reports. Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of proposals, contract deliverables, task order review, briefings/ presentations and IPR preparation. Performs analysis, development, and review of program administrative operating procedures.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Create reports, briefs, and reports to support the Program Manager.
- Education/Experience: 3 years of experience providing program administrative support.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite.
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
- Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!