Senior Information Technology Consultant. The senior IT consultant manages the project work as defined by the client contract. Leads medium to large complex projects and major phases of very large projects. The senior consultant also manages the fact finding, analysis and development of hypothesis/conclusions, production of final reports and delivery of presentations. Responsible for ensuring that the project delivers to client expectations on time and to budget.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technology recommendations to facilitate the ability to achieve business objectives. Identify and develop business processes and performance measures to successfully integrate systems development, implementation, and sustainment.
- Assist in analyzing current support requirements and capabilities in relation to existing functions, operations, technology, and technical trends.
- Provide clearly defined metrics to monitor the development, application and deployment of advanced technology programs.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 10 years of Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, to include but not limited to Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, Identity Management, Systems Center Operations Manager, and Exchange.
- DoD 8570 certified at IAT or IAM Level II
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
- Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!