Task Order Program Manager: Serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same common/standard/migration system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level TMs, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner. Performs enterprise-wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with COR.
- Apprise senior management on productivity and quality assurance via informal updates and Senior Staff Briefings.
- Develop rough order of magnitude (ROM) estimates for contract modifications.
- Develop and maintain a Program Management Plan, as well as transition and migration plans.
- Support Government efforts for document review and approval.
- Gather stakeholder requirements.
- Manage project schedules and coordinate Contractor activities in accordance with the PWS.
- Identify and communicate issues/risks to the Government and offer recommendations on how issues/risks should be mitigated to successfully satisfy the requirements.
- Notify the COR when the Contractor believes any Government activity may impact performance, schedule, or cost.
- Draft and deliver Monthly Status Reports (MSR), inclusive of weekly status report content and other critical aspects of contract oversight and program health.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 10 years of Program Management experience.
- PMP Certification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, to include but not limited to Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, Identity Management, Systems Center Operations Manager, and Exchange.
- Be familiar with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), DoD Instructions, and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) issued guidance.
- DoD 8570 certified at IAT or IAM Level II
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
- Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!