Provides daily supervision and direction to staff who are responsible for phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications and applications developed or deployed under this contract. These personnel serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage end to end resolution of any identified application issues, collaborating with external partners including various customer help desk and other DoD and commercial IT entities.
- Isolate, identify, and repair failures, as well as answer user application questions.
- Respond promptly to support requests to ensure the application operates without interruption to functional users
- Maintain a software support activity report that will be used to track and report software support tickets as well as the resolution of those tickets.
- Respond to user’s problems, needs, and concerns by either phone or email. . Technical support shall be available Monday through Friday during Government business hours.
- Escalate issues to systems administration and coordinate issue until resolution.
- Create written mitigation procedures for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 levels to use to resolve/mitigate known errors.
- Work with systems administration to deploy and monitor scripts to automatically resolve re-occurring known incidents, without the need for manual intervention, and/or recommend that a known incident-causing error be corrected/resolved completely, thus eliminating the need for mitigating procedures or scripts.
- Establish/maintain POC rosters for support functions as well as primary customer technical POCs.
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date to reflect changes to the operational system, to include related SOPs and knowledge modules.
- BA/BS with at least 5 years of experience managing a help desk.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies, to include but not limited to Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, Identity Management, Systems Center Operations Manager, and Exchange.
- DoD 8570 certified at IAT or IAM Level I
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
- Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!