Computer Security Systems Specialist (Lead): Analyzes and defines security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues. Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to MLS requirements. Responsible for the implementation and development of the MLS. Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena. Performs risk analyses which also includes risk assessment. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff. Provides technical support for secure software development and integration tasks, including reviewing work products for correctness and adhering to the design concept and to user standards. Knowledgeable of Security/Information Assurance (IA) products such as PKI, VPN, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems. Analyzes and recommends resolution of security/IA problems based on knowledge of the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations, and knowledge of the IA disciplines. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Provide feedback to development and test teams of environmental or security changes that need to be accounted for.
- Implement mechanisms to provide the capability to preserve, protect, detect, react, revise and recover from threats, intrusions and denial of services. The procedures/mechanisms shall be implemented to adequately protect network, server, mobile devices, workstations, communication security and physical facilities.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 10 years of Systems Security experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, to include but not limited to Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, Identity Management, Systems Center Operations Manager, and Exchange.
- Be familiar with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), DoD Instructions, and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) issued guidance.
- DoD 8570 certified at IAT or IAM Level III
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
- Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!