The Senior Computer Network Defense (CND) Engineer will test, implement, deploy, maintain, review, and administer the hardware, software, and documentation required to support the CND capabilities. This may include, but is not limited to, Splunk, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products, vulnerability scanning tools as deployed within hosted Information Systems. The CND Engineer will develop and manage the tools, tactics, and techniques that will be used to monitor the network to actively remediate unauthorized activities (dashboards, queries, scan policies, etc.). This person will develop and maintain system documentation as it pertains to CND capabilities and their implementation (CONOPs, SOPs, etc.). Additonally, the CND Engineer will provide reports as needed for the health, wellness, and availability of CND tools within hosted information systems and addresses any issues in a timely manner.
- 7 or more years of experience in implementing and maintaining CND technologies on a multi-platform (Windows, Red Hat, etc.) enterprise-grade WAN.
- 4 or more years of experience in implementing, maintaining, and operating a SIEM and/or vulnerability scanner product.
- 4 or more years of experience in maintaining and operating Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or equivalent experience and training
- TS/SCI + CI Polygraph Required
- 7 or more years of experience developing, maintaining, and operating Splunk or other equivalent SIEM product.
- 7 or more years of experience in developing, maintaining, and operating Tenable/ACAS or other equivalent vulnerability scanner product.
- 7 or more years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or other equivalent Linux product.
- 4 or more years of experience with evaluating technologies in accordance with DISA STIGs (Windows, Red Hat, Cisco, etc.) and providing applicable remediation guidance.
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!