One of the most exciting parts of NT Concepts is our rapidly growing data-science team. You’ll bring your skills to bear to solve complex problems, work on current and emerging technologies, and drive the future of our data science enterprise. We mostly focus on exploiting geospatial data of all types (because pictures and maps are fun!) with a sprinkling of Natural Language Processing (NLP). We’ve also got some really cool technology partners that add tools to your toolkit.
We love people who dream big, find data fascinating, and understand that’s it’s not just about data: it’s about the science behind it, and how you can use it to solve real-world problems.
Is this job for a good fit for you?
- You're a rising college junior or senior with a major that fits in well in the data science world
- You want to be considered for a government security clearance and have a shot at follow-on internships and full-time employment.
- Data science is a dynamic and evolving profession – we’re looking for people who love to learn and find unique solutions without being micro-managed: you’ll have the freedom to try new things, test solutions and technologies, and tell us when there’s a better path.
- You know your way around a cloud console and have handled some pretty large volumes of data.
- You are familiar with a few machine learning frameworks, like TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Maybe you have used enterprise products in the past for high throughput data ingestion and analysis.
- Our office is Metro accessible and is located just across Route 7 from Tysons Corner Center – where you’ll find great shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- While a security clearance is not required, preference will be given to potential interns who possess a clearance.
*U.S. Citizenship required
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!