Is this job for you?
If you are a patient and tenacious problem solver, are excited about using your growing computer engineering and software development expertise to contribute to national security, and have a place to live for the summer in Metro DC, you should apply for this opportunity to join our collegial team in Vienna, Virginia. (Our office is Metro accessible and is located just across Route 7 from Tysons Corner Center – where you’ll find great shopping, dining and entertainment options).
As a Software Developer Intern, you will:
- Build and maintain back-end services and web-components
- Be able to write and maintain SQL and stored procedures using SQL Server
- Collaboratively design our products working with product management and visionaries in the company
- Participate in constructing and peer reviewing technical designs and architectural approaches
By the end of the Internship, you will:
- Experience new ways in communicating with clients and managing projects
- Obtain real world experience working with a team in a scrum process
Your qualifications must include:
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to achieve a clearance.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the team to achieve departmental goals
- Effective communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- And it would be great if you had some (or all) of the following skills:
- Experience with C# and.Net
- Ability to write SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server
- While a security clearance is not required, preference will be given to potential interns who possess a clearance.
*U.S. Citizenship required
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!