Members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires an advanced level of experience, a passion for exploring and pushing the boundaries on data, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Driving decision-making with data-driven models
- Enabling the mission through the synthesizing and analysis of large data sets
- Leading data science efforts on a diverse team of cross functional skill sets
- Decomposing complex analytical approaches and findings into meaningful studies and presentations
- Assessing the effectiveness of the customer’s program through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Leading the identification and collection of mission data
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large data sets and cross functioning information
- Proficiency in open source research
- Capability to work independently or on a team
- Advanced proficiency in R and / or Python
- TS/SCI + Full SCope Polygraph required
We're looking for a motivated Senior Data Scientist eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes personal growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!