- Identifying and qualifying new business development opportunities and assisting in the capture management and proposal development processes. These efforts will include assisting the Business Development team with the identification, qualification, and determination for bid on upcoming business development opportunities both inside and outside of the managers assigned business areas.
- Supporting the Senior Business Development and corporate leadership in staying aware of and preparing new business development opportunities, including: Upcoming business development targets; Market outreach events; Contract Industry Day events; Other important outreach events.
- Managing the opportunity pipeline process with probability of win calculations, revenue projections, and direct input to the company budget and forecasting process.
- Maintaining the “pipeline” for accuracy of the data for opportunities under multiple business lines, as needed.
- Driving requirements for marketing and tradeshow strategies and attending tradeshows and networking events. Managing trade show efforts and keeping trade show booth and materials current.
- Contacting prospective customers using networking, referrals from current customers, POC listings from advance RFP postings, and professional organization meeting, conferences, and workshops.
- Performing initial analysis of proposed or actual request of capabilities, and RFP’s to determine technical, schedule, and content reasonableness, and profitability.
- Determining teaming requirements for Prime efforts; identifying and qualifying industry partners and identifying teaming opportunities for subcontracting opportunities.
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for the company business development proposal efforts.
- Working collaboratively with other assembled members of the company to design, develop, and publish proposal documents.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Current experience with IC programs in the areas of managing scope, quality, schedule, and cost for projects at a senior level.
- Minimum of 10 years of related BD experience
- Current Top Secret/ SCI clearance
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience in technical writing.
- Prior/Current Experience in multiples domains Data Center Migration, Enterprise Infrastructure, Cloud Migration, Systems Engineering, and/or Agile Software Development Framework
- Four (4) year degree from an accredited university; master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of decision makers, strategic direction, and major programs in the subject market space.
- Ability to up sell and expand services from existing contracts.
- Successful track record developing business in new markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of developing and delivering effective sales presentations.
- Excellent proposal development skills.
- Demonstrated success targeting and winning services contracts.
- Proven ability to develop and execute sales strategies leveraging partnerships with vendors and other industry partners.
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Collaborative leader with ability to pull together cross functional support for BD initiatives
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!