Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid to senior level of experience, a passion for mission support, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, train and evaluate Machine Learning models
- Develop strategies for data augmentation and synthetic data
- Utilize models to detect and classify targets within scenes
- Develop adversarial attacks to defeat trained classifiers
- TS/SCI clearance required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow or MXNet
- Prior experience with the Intelligence Community and methodological experience in some of the following areas
- Relationships and discovery (correlating, enriching, and prioritizing target data)
- Situational awareness (unifying data into a single context, allowing the current situation to be accurately and quickly understood)
- Systems modeling (building a computational analog of real-world-system to understand how it operates, what it is capable of, and how it can be fooled)
- Experience with Synthetic Aperture Radar data strongly preferred
Meaningfully impact the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes personal growth through training and certification Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!