Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid to senior level of experience, a passion for developing solutions and solving problems, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Software Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Support design, development, implementation and maintenance recommendations for software systems
- Design, code, test, debug and document solutions with direction from senior team members
- Ensure compliance with software design, development, testing, integration and sustainment standards
- Research technology solutions, prioritize assignments, and work to resolve issues based on customer and business requirements
- Ensure that products are designed and developed for scalability, robustness, maintainability, and interoperability
- Create, implement and adopt Development Best Practices
- TS/SCI clearance required
- 5+ years of experience with one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, C#, GoLang)
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Experience developing data solutions with RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Mongo DB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Experience supporting code reviews
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, GCP, and Azure) preferably AWS
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Git version control systems
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Familiarity with microservices design and development patterns
- Familiarity with one or more Configuration Management Tools, such as Chef or Ansible
- Familiarity with container-based applications (Docker, OpenShift) and Kubernetes management
We're looking for a motivated Software Developer eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Meaningfully impact the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!