Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid to senior level of experience, a passion for developing solutions and solving problems, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Building and maintaining container-based secure infrastructure
- Building, testing, integrating and deploying code continuously using automation
- Monitoring and troubleshooting performance, security, and operations issues
- Managing and maintaining a Linux-based application infrastructure
- TS/SCI clearance required
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical experience
- 5 years’ experience in software administration or system administration, with strong knowledge in at least one preferred scripting language such as Bash, Python or GoLang
- Demonstrated experience with Kubernetes and other containerization platforms (e.g. OpenShift, ECS, PKS, and Docker)
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using tools such as Jenkins or Gitlab CI
- Experience with provisioning software using tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience with application performance analysis and monitoring (e.g. ELK stack or Splunk)
- Experience with microservices architecture and serverless architecture
- Experience with AWS infrastructure automation/Infrastructure as Code using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation with a focus on network and cybersecurity
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Proficiency with the git version control system
We're looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Meaningfully impact the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program which emphasizes personal growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!