Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid to senior level of experience, a passion for mission support, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Assess, transform, organize, and optimize data for use by machine learning algorithms
- Generating representative data sets for systems development and data science initiatives
- Build data pipelines that enables data scientists and engineers and other stakeholders
- TS/SCI clearance required
- 4+ years of experience designing data models and data warehouses supporting analytics, using both relational and non-relational distributed data storage systems
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining ETL pipelines. Bonus points for experience with Apache Beam
- Demonstrated experience working with Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale distributed processing
- Experience building data pipelines in ML frameworks. Kubeflow experience is desired
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment is a plus
- Familiarity with machine and deep learning libraries such as Scikit-learn and PyTorch.
- Experience in a high-level programing language, such as Java, Python or GoLang
- Demonstrated proficiency with Git version control systems
- Experience working in Linux environments
We're looking for a motivated Data Engineer eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Meaningfully impact the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!