- Reviews scope changes and works with Operations and Training departments to determine impacts
- Subject matter expert of their area and acts as a technical liaison for Operations and Training departments
- Evaluates new training methods and procedures for accuracy as it relates to the project
- With the use of Root Cause Analysis, identify and troubleshoot areas of deficiency within the program
- Supplies quality control data to Senior Management, Operations, and Training
- Conducts quality audits of floor staff
- Provide guidance to staff concerning processes
- Maintain records and data within accordance to contract requirements
- Identify and develop process improvements that create efficiencies within the program
- Keep Program Manager informed of issues and concerns
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- Advanced proficiency, experience, and understanding of Data Labeling methods.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must be well organized and can multi-task
- Ability to learn new tools as required to perform on the job.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to adapt quickly to emerging issues, priorities, and competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!