- Support design, development, implementation and maintenance recommendations for software systems
- Analyze requirements and then design and develop customized solutions with direction from senior team members
- Support documenting a detailed conceptual software design based on customer needs
- Ensure compliance with software design, development, integration and sustainment standards and procedures
- Design, code, compile, test, debug and document efficient software solutions that improve existing processing methods and platforms
- Ensure highest standard of systems and platform requirements related to capacity, performance, security, integrity, and recovery.
- Research technology solutions, prioritize assignments, and work to resolve issues based on customer and business requirements
- Support and assist the development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications
- Manage and maintain back-ups to include recovery procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Active Secret Security Clearance required
- Experience with building, implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- 3+ years programming experience with Java
- Experience with API design and development using Java (specifically with REST)
- 2+ years of experience using Jenkins to support multiple build pipelines for a variety of languages (emphasis on java)
- Familiarity with microservices design and development patterns
- Experience with one or more Configuration Management Tools, such as Ansible
- Familiarity with container-based applications (Docker, OpenShift) and Kubernetes management
- Experience developing data solutions with RDBMS and / or NoSQL database
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Experience supporting code reviews
- Effective communicator with peers, leads, and management
- Experience with UI development
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Swagger Components, and Swagger CodeGen
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, GCP)
Active SECRET security clearance is required.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!