Why We’re Both Here – This “Job” Thing
We seek entrepreneurial P&L leaders who know and possess a deep passion for each of the Virginia headquartered IC organizations. If you have successfully led mission solution delivery, have a proven capability to satisfy customers, a track record of organic growth, and spent time in the proposal room winning adjacent growth—this is a career opportunity for you.
This is a growth oriented P&L role. We need leaders who know how to deliver and satisfy customers; moreover, we need someone who understands the full lifecycle of program and portfolio leadership and execution. Additionally, we would love to find someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and proven history of building teams; building, growing and utilizing relationships both internal to our customers and throughout industry; and growing a line of business.
To sum it all up: If you’re someone who has grown a client-facing portfolio, possess and understands how to develop deep client relationships, and you’re an expert at building teams, then we should talk.
Got What It Takes?
As this is for high-level work in the IC, we do have a few hard requirements:
- A TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph
- Must possess deep understanding, awareness and successful track record within the Northern Virginia based IC organization
- Proven track record building and leading technical mission solution program teams to delight and exceed IC customer expectations
- Conversant and ideally possesses a technical familiarity with machine learning, data engineering, cloud-based infrastructure, and Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- History of increasing responsibility through organic and adjacent portfolio growth
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!