- Identify and suggest design, development, implementation and maintenance recommendations for software systems; able to lead and perform in support of the associated activities.
- Analyze requirements and then design and develop customized solutions.
- Create and fully document a detailed conceptual software design based on customer needs.
- Ensure compliance with software design, development, integration and sustainment standards and procedures.
- Provide programming and analytical support for the design and implementation of new or improved computer systems and programs.
- Design, code, compile, test, debug and document efficient software solutions that improve existing processing methods.
- Ensure highest standard of systems and platform requirements related to capacity, performance, security, integrity, and recovery.
- Recommend technology solutions, prioritize assignments, and work to resolve issues based on customer and business requirements.
- Support and assist the development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
- Manage and maintain back-ups to include recovery procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with the designing, building, implementing and maintaining of CI/CD pipelines
- 6+ years programming experience with Java
- 4+ years API Design and development using Java (specifically with REST)
- 4+ years of experience using Jenkins to support multiple build pipelines for a variety of languages (emphasis on java)
- Experience with microservice design and development patterns
- Experience with the implementation and usage of design patterns
- Experience with one or more Configuration Management Tools (i.e. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience using Elastic Stack in a microservices environment
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes
- Experience designing and developing solutions with PostgreSQL
- Experience designing and developing solutions using NoSQL database (i.e. MongoDB, CouchDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with and is a proponent of TDD
- Experience performing code reviews
- Can effectively communicate ideas to senior management and solutions architect
- Must Have
- Currently have an active government Secret or higher security clearance
- Nice to Have
- Experience with Redhat OpenShift
- Experience with Swagger Components (SwaggerHub, SwaggerUI)
- Experience with Swagger CodeGen (with an emphasis on java)
- Experience with Cloud Providers (especially AWS)
- Experience with Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, LogStash, etc.)
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!