The Solutions Architect is responsible for architecting cutting edge technology solutions and evolving legacy platforms to modern software architectures. This person is responsible and accountable for receiving business needs and requirements from the customer, defining system requirements and scoping the design, managing the development of the software, provide technical expertise and work toward successful deliveries to the customer within an Agile and DevOps environment. The Solutions Architect is responsible for critical database and software architecture components and developing and guiding the implementations that result in stable, secure, and performant solutions using modern technologies and designs. This position is for hands-on Application Architecture and Design for current and new Application initiatives while maintaining the exceptional level of professionalism and communication to all levels of stakeholders.
- 8+ years experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- 5+ years of architecting solutions on a variety of stacks (preference given to Linux based stacks)
- 3+ years of Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Microservice Design and Architecture
- Implementation and usage of design patterns
- API Design, Development and Testing (with emphasis on the use of java)
- Experience designing API's using REST architecture
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL data modeling
- Experience designing and implementing solutions with PostgreSQL
- Experience designing and implementing NoSQL document or wide column databases (i.e. MongoDB, CouchDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience defining domains and data models
- Experience architecting projects using Agile Methodologies and Frameworks
- 5+ years of experience with java development (emphasis on web applications and/or API development)
- Can effectively communicate ideas to senior management
- Must Have
- Currently have an active government Secret or higher security clearance
- Nice to Have:
- Experience with Redhat OpenShift
- Experience with Swagger Components (SwaggerHub, SwaggerUI)
- Experience with Swagger CodeGen (with an emphasis on java)
- Experience with Cloud Providers (especially AWS)
- Experience with Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, LogStash, etc.)
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!