- Supports efforts to improve business performance by driving implementation of enterprise information management solutions and capabilities within the Lines of Business (LoBs)
- Assesses the enterprise’s internal and external data and design blueprint to manage the available data.
- Develops and assist with implementing Data Governance and Master Data Management processes, procedures. Define and establish Data Quality Metrics.
- Collaborates with enterprise’s management needs to create data models and data flow diagrams in line with organizational needs.
- Create an inventory of enterprise’s data, data definitions, and business rules.
- Assists the enterprise in developing complex database management systems, as well as separate public data from private ones.
- Performing research to discover new data management models and techniques and work to meld existing data architecture with new ones as technology emerges.
- Identifies and document strategic data requirements of the enterprise
- Designs and document system interfaces that extract/transform/load data between enterprise applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area preferred.
- Ten (10) years’ relevant experience in database administration.
- DBA and related certifications technical desired
- Experience with Digital Transformation Concepts
- Experience with DevOps and Agile Methodologies
- Experience designing, developing and implementing complex systems
- Experience with data science concepts, as well as MDM, business intelligence, and data warehouse design and implementation techniques
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!