Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a senior level of experience, a passion for leading teams, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Complete projects on a timely basis to meet business needs
- Stay on budget
- Work with overarching structure and procedures to accomplish objectives that meet client needs
- TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Required
- 7+ years of program management experience
- Demonstrated capability in managing large multi-task contracts of this scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams creating training curricula and/or certifications
- Excellent oral, write, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles
- Experience managing complex projects with stakeholders and collaborators across the Intelligence Community
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage IC users and potential users of the Mission Fusion Environment
- Knowledge of ODNI funding mechanisms and the IC budget cycle
We're looking for a motivated Program Manager eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!