We are seeking an Information System Security Engineer who is passionate about maintaining security posture of Sponsor's compute and cloud environments. People who have a history of working with full lifecycle and workflows for security accreditation projects under the ICD503 Rev. 4 framework.
Aside from what is mentioned above, we are also looking to see that you’ve got…
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly Required
- 5+ years experience maintaining security posture of Sponsor's compute environments, including cloud environments
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of, and workflows for, security accreditation projects under the ICD503 Rev. 4 framework
- Extensive knowlege of Sponsor's information system security system plans (SSP) and other security relevant documentation for compute systems and applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage with Sponsor Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) to sensure security compliance of systems
- Experience obtaining IC reciprocity for at least one secuirty accreditation project
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!