Technical Members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a sufficient level of experience, a passion for maintaining security posture of Sponsor's compute and cloud environments, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Information Systems Security Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining security posture of Sponsor's compute and cloud environments
- Ensuring compliance with security accreditation projects under the ICD503 Rev. 4 framework
- 5+ years experience maintaining security posture of Sponsor's compute environments, including cloud environments
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of, and workflows for, security accreditation projects under the ICD503 Rev. 4 framework
- Extensive knowledge of Sponsor's information system security system plans (SSP) and other security relevant documentation for computer systems and applications
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly Required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage with Sponsor Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) to ensure security compliance of systems
- Experience obtaining IC reciprocity for at least one security accreditation project
We're looking for a motivated individual who is eager to advance not only their professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!