- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific solutions and/or frameworks.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions using Pega 8.
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements into well designed, well performing solutions using Pega 8.
- Implementation of integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Provide technical oversight and implementation of Pega solutions
- Direct and oversee technical teams throughout the design and construction of the project
- Validate final deliverable solutions to meet project objectives
- Work with product vendors to resolve bug fixes and system updates
- Supports infrastructure and platform needs
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
- Case Management design, control, and configuration utilizing Pega 8 systems to include application and development of complex rule sets.
- Application development, deployment, and versioning.
- Advanced Data Modeling configuration.
- Manage and mitigate security risks
- Data model and case structure design
- Design and establish the enterprise Pega Platform
- Application and code testing for deployment
- Post-production support in relation to planning and working with Senior and Junior Developers to implement.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum of a Secret clearance
- Pega Certified Lead System Architect
- 5+ years of experience using Pega framework and open standards (SOAP, REST or JMS) for systems integration using web services and service interfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of Pega methodologies (Agile Scrum preferred)
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 8)
- Understanding of various Pega Rules required. (Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences)
- Knowledge of Application Security concepts, Integration and their error handling required
- Must have knowlege and extensive experience with the following:
- Cloud based applications
- Dev Ops Pipelining
- Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Active Secret clearance or higher
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!