- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific solutions and/or frameworks.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions using Pega 8.
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements into well designed, well performing solutions using Pega 8.
- Implementation of integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
- Work with a team of peers to develop and build a high-quality solution.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Manage technical implementation tasks delegated by technical lead.
- Mentor and oversee work of Junior Developers.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
- Case Management design, control, and configuration utilizing Pega 8 systems to include application and development of complex rule sets.
- Application development, deployment, and versioning.
- Advanced Data Modeling configuration.
- External integration with Pega and other applications
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum of a Secret clearance
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect
- 3+ years of experience using Pega framework and open standards (SOAP, REST or JMS) for systems integration using web services and service interfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of Pega methodologies (Agile Scrum preferred)
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 8)
- Understanding of various Pega Rules. (Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences)
- Knowledge of Application Security concepts, Integration and their error handling required
- Experience utilizing Git
- Knowledge of Dev Ops pipelining
- Experience utilizing Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- Prior experience with cloud applications
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!