- Assist with the design and support implementation of business-specific solutions and/or frameworks.
- Support the use of reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements into well designed, well performing solutions using Pega 8.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates to team lead and scrum master on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Case Management design, control, and configuration utilizing Pega 8 systems.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum of a Secret clearance
- Pega Certified System Architect
- 2+ years of experience using Pega framework and open standards (SOAP, REST or JMS) for systems integration using web services and service interfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of Pega methodologies (Agile Scrum preferred)
- Understand full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 8)
- Understanding of various Pega Rules. (Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences)
- Knowledge of Application Security concepts, Integration and their error handling
- Knowledge of and experience utilizing Git
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Active Secret clearance or higher
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!