- Review RFPs/RFQs/RFIs to identify proposal requirements and develop proposal plans, storyboard templates, section outlines, compliance matrices, and schedules.
- Manage proposals in response to RFPs, RFIs, and other government solicitations.
- Ensure the company proposal process is followed.
- Facilitate and lead proposal win theme strategy sessions, kickoff meetings, touchpoint calls, color reviews, and lessons learned.
- Maintain tight, proactive communication with the Sr. Manager Proposal Operations to ensure all necessary resources and activities are available to achieve a successful proposal submission.
- Ensure proposals are compliant and compelling and that they align with corporate branding.
- Oversee the development of high-quality, high-impact artwork and graphics for proposals.
- Manage teammate / subcontractor data calls.
- Format material to produce attractive and compliant proposals and presentations.
- Lead proposal production and White Glove reviews.
- Support other Proposal Operations activities (e.g., content databases, SharePoint library management) as needed.
- Other assignments as needed to fully support proposals and other related Business Development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as English, Business, Marketing, Communications.
- Formal proposal training and/or relevant certifications (e.g., Shipley, APMP).
- Minimum of five years in a similar role.
- Top Secret security clearance strongly desired.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage virtual proposal teams.
- Ability to foresee issues and the potential of missed deadlines and keep the Sr. Manager Proposal Operations apprised.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours when needed.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams).
- Strong Editing and Desktop Publishing skills strongly desired.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!