The Data Science Instructor shall provide a management oversight and technical expertise and instruction to a cadre of students in the Sponsor's Data Science certification program.
- Subject Matter Expert Skill Level
- 15+ years of experience in data science or a related field
- Ability to become familiar with current Agency priorities, programs, and issues in order to adapt training programs to reflect changes in Agency mission, structure, regulations, or processes.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding facilitation skills to manage group processes and elicit student participation.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to apply structured analysis methods to various types of data to establish trends, determine variability, and diagnose the effect on training curricula.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles.
TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!