The Program Manager shall provide a management structure to oversee all Contractor personnel and their performance. The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the task order and conduct of Contractor personnel. The PM shall be the primary point of contact for the CO, COTR, and GTMs. The PM shall maintain active communications with the COTR to keep him/her informed of significant issues, risks and accomplishments as they occur.
- Senior Skill Level
- 7+ years of program management experience
- Demonstrated capability in managing large multi-task contracts of this scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams creating training curricula and/or certifications.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles.
TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!