Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a senior level of experience, a passion to manage a data science training task order, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Training Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide a management structure to oversee all Contractor personnel and their performance
- Responsible for the overall performance of the task order and conduct of Contractor personnel
- Primary point of contact for the CO, COTR, and GTMs
- Maintain active communications with the COTR to keep him/her informed of significant issues, risks and accomplishments as they occur.
- Senior Skill Level
- 7+ years of program management experience
- Demonstrated capability in managing large multi-task contracts of this scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams creating training curricula and/or certifications.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles.
We're looking for a motivated Training Program Manager eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!