The Technical Lead shall provide oversight and technical expertise to all development personnel and their performance. The Technical Lead will be responsible for the overall technical roadmap of the contract and technical work of the software development team. The Technical Lead shall be the primary point of contact for the PM and the development teams.
- Desired Expert or SME skill level.
- Seven to 10 (7-10) years of combined experience in engineering lifecycle software solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise systems.
- Experience developing and maintaining complex systems that involved integrating COTS, GOTS and Open Source components.
- Experience across numerous engineering disciplines.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams performing IT software development.
- Experience performing software development for Government programs of similar scope and complexity.
- Experience working with software development teams under source control project environments.
- Demonstrated ability to identify technology gaps in current capabilities and processes.
TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!